The ArcGIS Server 10.8.1 documentation introduces the ArcGIS Server software and provides setup and configuration steps, walk-throughs for common and advanced tasks, and tips to help you get the most out of the software.
The ArcGIS Server documentation is organized into the following sections:
- Introduction—Learn the basics of ArcGIS Server and its licensing roles, and see what's new in 10.8.1.
- Deploy—Make a comprehensive plan for your ArcGIS Server site, and configure it after installing or upgrading.
- Manage data—Connect to and work with your organization's data stores to get the most out of your spatial data.
- Manage services—Get acquainted with GIS services and the types of services ArcGIS Server can host. Troubleshoot and optimize the services in your site.
- Share—Turn your services into valuable GIS products such as basemaps, web apps, and printed maps.
- Administer—Secure and manage your ArcGIS Server site, monitor site performance, and control your users' access.
- Develop and extend—Build custom extensions for your services and automate common administrative tasks with scripting tools.