The Design page allows you to manage the workflow item roles assigned to groups.
- Access the Workflow Manager web app.
- Click the Design tab.
The Design page appears.
If you don’t have sufficient privileges, you won’t see the Design tab.
- Click the Settings button .
If you don’t have sufficient privileges, you won’t see the Settings button.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Click one of the following tabs:
- Workflow Groups—Contains ArcGIS Enterprise portal groups with one or more active Workflow Manager roles
- All Groups—Contains all ArcGIS Enterprise portal groups
You can type a keyword in the Search Groups text box to filter the list to groups that contain the keyword.
- Click the name of a group to manage its roles.
The roles assigned to the group appear under Workflow Roles in the right panel.
- Check the check box next to the roles you want to assign to the group, and uncheck the check box next to the roles you want to unassign.
- Click Save to save the changes.